- 4Play operates 364 days of the year (every day except Christmas day), weather permitting.
- Taupo Bungy is 47 metres high and has a weight restriction of 45kg, and minimum age of 10 years.
- Hukafalls Jet is a 30min jet boat ride and you must be at least 1 metre tall
- Heli Adventure Flights is a 10min scenic helicopter flight showcasing the Huka Falls, Lake Taupo, Waikato River and Aratiatia Dam before returning to the helipad.
- Taupo Tandem Skydiving is a 12,000ft skydive which has a maximum weight limit of 100kg’s.
- The skydive can be upgraded to 15,000ft for an additional cost if you wish.
- Allow 6 hours to complete all 4 activities.
- Activities can be spread over 2 consecutive days if required.
- DVD packs are not included in the 4-play price, they can be purchased at each activity for an additional cost.
- 4play is inclusive of FREE transport within Taupo.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING...
- Small camera for Hukafalls Jet and Heli Adventure Flight (Cannot be used for Bungy Jump or Skydive).
- Secure footwear eg. Sneakers, Strapped sandals.
- Sunglasses, Sun block
- Cool clothing eg. T-Shirt, Shorts
- Warm clothing, Jackets, Thermals, Long pants etc.
BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS...
- All bookings to be made 48 hours beforehand
- All cancellations to be made 24 hours in advance, otherwise non-refundable
- To make a booking phone 0800 FOURPLAY (0800 368 775) or contact any of the 4Play companies.
- Operating hours are: Summer – 09:30 – 17:00 Winter – 09:30 – 16:00
Click here for Activity Times